what everyone doing this week?

i get to clean my house up good from getting my new floors and putting up christmas stuff up and waiting for baby to get here

eaglesbaby1

Asked by eaglesbaby1 at 7:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ugh, I have to work all week.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 7:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I wish I was sleeping, but Nope I will be cleaning up after everyone staying here.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 7:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I am going to enjoy SH being home! We plan to take the kids to see Santa, get ready for Ds1's birthday party and seeing some friends
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 7:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Cleaning.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• The first part of my week looks to be pretty.Monday,Klowee goes to the vet for an ultrasound.Want to know if she is pregnant,in the evening is the Lions Club Christmas party.Tuesday,my massage day yippeee,Wednesday,Tiki goes to vet to get her teeth cleaned,then it's shopping with my sisterfriend.the rest of the week will be cleaning and getting Tizzee ready for the dog show on Saturday.Rest next Sunday?????? no way,church in the morning then brunch.Geez,I'm tired just looking at all I have to do.
    Tikismom

Answer by Tikismom at 7:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i dont have nothing planned this week :-(
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2010