Need Help with creative proposal Ideas!!!

My brother just called me and asked if I had any really good ideas how to propose to his girlfriend. He really wants it to be creative/memorable. They both have been married once before so they have kids from previous marriages. He really wants to include all the kids some how. Can you help me with some creative ideas?

MylilMonkey08

Asked by MylilMonkey08 at 1:29 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

Level 1 (-10 Credits)
  • My friend was in a similar situation as your brother. The kids(she had one and he had two) set up a scavenger hunt outside that was supposed to last about 30 minutes while he set up the bedroom with wine and candles and roses and obviously the ring. Well his girlfriend was clever so the kids had to keep throwing her off by giving off the wall clues and suggestions midway through. In any case, the last clue led her to his bedroom (they were living apart) where the kids stood in the hallway and watched the proposal. I saw something similar to Melody's as well. The man got her sisters and gave them each a chocolate rose that had a ribbon tied to it with one line of the proposal speech he had planned out and they showed up at their anniversary dinner with them.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:07 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• i saw on tv that this man got her friends and family together to put a bunch of rose bouquets together. they went down to her office and some told her she had company waiting for her in the lobby. they were standing in a circle all dressed nicely and she was like whats up and then he came through the door. he had each of them say one quality she had that he wanted to marry her. i thought it was sweet. my hubby asked me at the temple christmas lights in front of everybody. i loved it.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 1:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2008