Spin off Q: Has anyone had their period come late and only last 2 days being extremely light (like not enough to even need a pad) and NOT been pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yay then there is still hope that I'm not! Not that it would be horrible just really bad timing as I'm getting married in 7 months.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yep... A few times. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't test if you're worried...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• It may not have even been a true period. There's other reasons to bleed. Do a test

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm going to take one tomorrow. Have to go to town for an appt and didn't wanna waste time/gas on another trip but it's driving me crazy!! lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That is my period every month. I have the Mirena in though and for me that is normal now. I used to have 1 week periods. :(
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 7:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I've been on the pill for about 7 months now and this is not normal for me. =/
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2010