Contact lenses

Just curious: I recently read that circle contact lenses from like Pinky paradise are dangerous and can result in infection and loss of eyesight. My feeling is that if you are dumb and dont clean them and dont throw them away after a year which is when the site tells you to dispose of them then you have a chance of these things happening but if not you are fine has anyone had personal experience?

NE1outthere

Asked by NE1outthere at 7:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• If you care for them properly, contacts are perfectly safe.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I have not tried those particular lenses but have worn soft contact lenses for over 30 years and have never had a problem because I've always been meticulous about caring for them.
    FootballMom85

Answer by FootballMom85 at 7:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Me too . They are perfectly safe. I love my contacts...They have come a long way since I've been wering them. It becomes second nature as far as cleaning them and keeping them in good condition.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 7:52 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• and also making sure they don't tear while in your eye too... that has happened to me but other the that it's all common sence.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 6:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I haven't had contact lenses from that brand but I have had problems with contacts in general at times. I am so so so bad at taking them out every night. Just last week there was a pink ring that formed around my iris so I immediately took it out. This has luckily only happened to my twice in about 4 years. I know I am causing this problem but for some reason I can't learn from this mistake. If you follow the instructions you should have no problems.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 8:55 PM on Dec. 6, 2010