Do you ever...

Put things somewhere really safe so you won't lose them...and then forget where they heck that place is later?

I apparently did this with my diamond ring and wedding band. I can't wear rings continuously like most because it kind of dips in as part of the design, and moisture gets under there when I wash and all that, and it gets red and itchy...so I have to take them off periodically to give my finger a rest. Last time I did that, I put them away so they'd be safe...and then I couldn't find them for like SIX MONTHS! I was so upset that I had LOST my diamond ring because dh bought it for me two years for Christmas since when we first got married he couldn't afford the ring I wanted.

I finally found it yesterday! It was in a zippered compartment in one of my purses. I assume I thought it would be safe and not get messed with in there. And I was right...not even I was able to get to it apparently!

ErinHill226

Asked by ErinHill226 at 7:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ugh, my wedding ring is like that too. i can't wear it anymore because it was breaking out my finger so bad :(
    but i put mine back in the box in the top drawer in my night table where i keep my jewelry.
    i do lose other stuff that i put in 'safe' places though....like the mail...my cell phone....my purse.....my memory stinks lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Me! I'm still looking for my micro SD card that I had in my blackberry.
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 7:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• We are looking for the power cord to the P3. We decided to keep the console and games in our bedroom and leave the power cord and RCA cables hooked up in the living room so all we would have to do is bring it in here when we wanted to play games but now we can't find it. Not thrilled about it since neither one of us can remember where the stupid thing is!!!
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• YUP!!! All the time! lol Altho I usually loose money.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• frustratedoh crap!! i tend to do the same thing when i have a few too many drinks in me. months ago i stashed my ID and i couldn't find the damn thing for a month!! i couldn't go to the bank that sucked!! lol. for some reason when i drink too much i tend to stash my "important stuff"

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i havent had that problem yet
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• All the time..arggg
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2010