Has anyone ever had a mom harrass you on here?

I have some crazy broad sending me harrassing emails and leaving crazy rude comments on backgrounds I have made for the moms here on Cafemom...I blocked her and her other screen name and reported her... Is there anything I can do... she is freaking weird.

Cochise

Asked by Cochise at 7:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• hey friend, i think your smart enough to handle those kind of people...do not waste your time on moms like that....your one of a kind and i love your background soooooooooo much....pray for them and let GOD help you.....ignore them if your can....
    neng999

Answer by neng999 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• yes but I reported them and that was the end of it

Answer by admckenzie at 7:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I had one (and my only) just last month. She was advertising in this section and I told her it wasn't allowed. She then sent me a horribly nasty PM telling me how awful I was for pointing that out. Of course I sent one right back and then blocked the pyscho. Well, crazy lady went as far as setting up a fake profile and PMing me yet another nasty message pretending to be her friend. I called her out on it and told her I would report her and her fake profile if she didn't stop. She ended up deleting both of her profiles that day, crazy idiot.
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 8:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• not yet! lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes! There is one now that follows me around and adds snide little rude remarks after my posts and votes me down. LMAO! I wish I had that much free time.
    I have also had several that have sent me rude nasty messages to my inbox. Block them and keep reporting them. report them every time, the squeaky wheel gets the grease and the CM mods will get sick of you reporting it and take action.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 7:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• have you tried reporting it? I havent had any problems I am sorry that you are having problems. just think she probably doesnt have a life if she has to harrass you.
    iluvmymomasboys

Answer by iluvmymomasboys at 7:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I like your backgrounds! :-)
    I have had some posters hassle me and they are really rude because I am a Democrat when I post at the P&CE area,,,,,I guess that they think I am crazy to vote Democrat and no matter what I say, they disagree and give me a hard time. I could say ":The sky is blue" and they would say "ISn't that just like Democrat, you Libs....you lie," etc. LOL.
    I have had a few really rotten mesages ...but I block them.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 7:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I had one who would get her daughter to pretend it was her. She even made a fake profile and harrassed me . Then I had another friend me on fb and told me she would get suspended from cm because of me. She is back again but I just ignore her.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Haven't had that kind of issue here ... yet. Had one way back when iwon.com still had message/chat boards. That chick was nuts and I wasn't her only target. I don't know how she had so much time on her hands.

I do believe my current background was made by you. Let me see ... open another tab, pull up CM ... YEP!! It was made by you! Goes very well with my current and usual avatar pictures.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 8:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Oh yea! There are some real nuts on here.
    MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 8:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010