Have you experienced any "retail rudeness" yet this season?

My husband and son and I went to Walmart this morning. The lot is packed. This car ahead of us almost passes a car about to pull out and starts to back up towards us. As if we are going to start a chain reaction collision by backing up into the car BEHIND us! The one car pulls out,and instead of pulling forward into the spot,he stops to chat with someone,a friend I assume,who came up to talk! Meanwhile there are 4 cars behind us waiting to go! I was THIS close to just laying on the horn! Geez!

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ALOT actually. I work at a restaurant in a shopping center.. getting to work is hard. I get in almost 3 accidents a day just trying to drive in because of traffic and idiots. Then last night I went to walmart to shop for my son. This lady had her cart all in the aisle and was just standing there. I stop and politely let the person across from me go (since there was room for only one person to get across) after she gets across this lady starts backing up into the aisle not looking where she's going, yelling at someone who works there a few aisles down. I wait another minute then get annoyed and politely say "Excuse me." and try to go around her. The witch backs up more, cutting me off, and says with an additude "I'm turning around SWEETIE" I about smacked my cart into her just for being rude.
    Kayere

Answer by Kayere at 8:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm tired of being hit with big ass purses! Seriously, I have bruises from these bags!!!

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• hit the anon button on accident! Sorry!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 8:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• no, everyone has been really nice so far
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I was half way out of my parking space at Target and this lady came barreling around the corner and starts yelling at me out her window because I won't pull back into my parking space to let her by. Uhhhh, last I checked, and it wasn't that long ago, backing out has the right of way, and no one was there when I backed out.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No, but a manager was supposed to do a price check on a wii accessory which happened to be the last one on the shelf and there was no price tag. He left the item at one of the cash register stations and was no where to be found. That wasn't cool, but I was in a good mood so I let it roll.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 8:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes. People will almost knock you down anymore.
    Anonymous

• This season. I experience all year. People are so busy doing there won thing its like they don't even notice other people are around.

MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 8:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Oh no, I got a tongue lashing from a woman when I said 'happy holidays'... she flipped out and yelled that it is CHRISTmas, and that the attack on CHRISTmas was the worst persecution of her faith. omfg!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i love walmart but i hate it this time of year!! we got this horrible cashier!!! she was putting like 2 things in each bag and then putting it in the cart!! OMG u idiot i dont want to take 100 trips inside pack the f-ing bag FULL!!!!! i just started doing it myself!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 9:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010