If you print a shipping label from ebay, then they come and pick up your package but ebay was wrong about the estimated shipping cost, what happens?

Memigen

Asked by Memigen at 8:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Money & Work

• Wow a refund that would be nice never had that happen and I know I over estimated the actual weight many times. The only way the shipping would be off is if your estimated weight was off and then it's not ebays fault. The post office will not charge anything to any credit card since there is no way for them to do that. They will however send the package back and let you reship it. You do not get a refund and you have to pay all over again. That is why you make sure your weight i accurate and usually I make mine a few ounces over what it weighs wrapped to ship.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• The credit card on file gets charged the extra amount. OR it could get refunded some if it's cheaper then they said.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 8:13 PM on Dec. 5, 2010