is there a free alternative to office 2010?

i bought 2007 and then i upgraded my operating system to windows 7 and got the message that i used all my turns up for office. at the time office had the 2010 out as a free trial so i took that rather then dealing with tech support. now the free trial is up and I am beyond broke. I need a way to get this assignment done by midnight tonight... i've been asking my friends and one said he could help me but he works to much so that help never happened... Please help me?

alittle back story is that I am a full time student. this is my last full semester until i graduate and i am due with my second child in jannnuuuarrryyyy. i got kind of a mess!

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 8:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Technology

• i also only have 2 weeks of this semester left lol!
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Go to the school and use their library or computer lab computers. Do you stil have the 07 stuff so you can download that and use the product key?

Answer by tyfry7496 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i have an assignment due tonight at midnight. lol i've been turning stuff in saving it in notepad lol!

not intact anymore. i was supposed to be bale to use the same key like 4 times but when i tried i was given the message that all my keys were used up when i used it the one time. very irritating :|
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 8:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• openoffice.org It will import office files and save them back in office format or their own format
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Oh nice aeneva! can i write the document using this too??
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 8:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• the program works just like the office software. It is what we use. I use Excel (calc) and it doesn't have some of the extra fancy features, but for the basic stuff it works great.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• awesome! I am so happy and hormonal!!! i could hug you! thank youu!!!! eeee!!!!
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 8:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• 2010 is hell :(
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 1:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• When I was in college, I was able to buy a super cheap version at the school bookstore. Check yours out.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 2:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes, openoffice.org.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 3:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2010