why do i fell like i need girlfiends....

i havemy children and i have my SO......but i fell like i need girlfeiends or iam not complete

Jayk77

Asked by Jayk77 at 8:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Many people need friends. '

That is not unreasonable.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You take comfort in friends, too...nothing wrong with that.
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 8:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I feel the same way now. I'm three years into my marriage and my son is two. I love helping people and being there to console someone going through rough times, but I haven't found a female friend that can or will appreciate those qualitles. I'm 24 years old and if you were to meet me you'd probably think I'm in my thirties based on my personality. I've seen quite a bit like some of you here and I choose not to settle for anything, when it comes to friendships. I'm not that lonely to put up with the drama or the constant complaining of a situation they choose not to change (this could be of any subject).

LanaisSky96

Answer by LanaisSky96 at 8:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• ladybugfemale friends are important. they see alot of things differently that men. having female friends give u the space you need away from family,chores etc. imo it is "me time" a time to unwind and be comfortable with people who have very similar interests and issues with u like (kids,pregnancy, the hubby,kids recipes etc). i think they understand alot of things u go through because they are going through it as well. we are social creatures that's all.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 8:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Oh my gosh, that isn't strange at all! You need girlfriends to hang out with or talk on the phone to. There is more to all of us than just being mothers and wives, we are still our own person and I thnk that having friends helps us to also keep that part of us alive!
    ditchen4

Answer by ditchen4 at 9:02 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Everyone needs friends, it's true our girlfriends it's important! Like , ladies night it allows us to have some fun in our lives. :) I have some, but wish I had more that I did things with.,
    Hesmynavyman

Answer by Hesmynavyman at 9:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Love my time with my girlfriends!
    isabellem

Answer by isabellem at 9:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I feel the same way! I could not live without my 2 best girlfriends.. Dont get me wrong, my SO is one of my best friends, but sometimes you just need to vent about mom stuff or girl stuff, and a man doesnt really get it. And when you hve a fight with your SO/DH, you need someone to talk to, that you trust.
    Try and find a women's group of some kind, and meet some! Good luck!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:27 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• No idea. I couldn't care less about girl friends. My kids and husband are more than enough.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:31 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• cause us as women need to be able to be silly around our girlfriends and talk about things we wouldn't talk about with our SO.... that's what i do i do tell my husband a lot but i need to be able to talk to my bf too from time to time just to hang out and talk with and be just silly and relax.... and really there is nothing wrong with it.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:32 PM on Dec. 8, 2010