OMG okay do you thin kthis is rude??

My sister JUST called me and said her friends DH is going to come over & pick up a box of baby clothes that shes giving them. I said okay (didnt have a problem with that really... kinda weird tho bc ive met him once and im home alone and its some random guy) as im asking her when some number calls and she said oh hes going to call you for directions so i click over to him and he is literally AROUND the corner! she didnt give me ANY heads up. i hadn't even brushed my teeth yet LOL its morning still and my hair is all over the place i have make around my eyes from last night and have no bra on.. so as im giving him directions im trying to clean myself up. UGH he got here in literally 1 minute!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Relationships

• CONT
    IM so pissed off! & just this morning she called me at like 830 waking me up to get online and find a certain bank from where she was because she was driving around where she usually isnt used to. OMG im so annoyed with her!!

who else would be f***king irritated??

LOL
    Anonymous

• Wow, yes that's rude lol
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 1:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• yeah that is...i would be a little irritated
    Anonymous

• I would have like called the night before to ask you if I could send him over and also if I could give your number so he could get directions. Otherwise, I would have delivered them to my friend myself if you were uncomfortable with it. I would have been upset too.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 1:58 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• that sucks but family is always rude. right.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 2:19 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• family is family,,,have to love em

Answer by louise2 at 5:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2008