Besides walking alot is there anyouther way to induce labor?

Ok so im being induced in a few days but i just want to get it stared is there anything I can do at all to make it start? Im full term is why I ask.

Dorriansmom1984

Asked by Dorriansmom1984 at 1:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• sex, lots of sex. bouncing on an excercise ball, some will tell you castor oil but what it does is gets your bowels crampy and going which can help induce contractions but it didn't help for me.
    SMWOODS

Answer by SMWOODS at 1:51 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Sex!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 2:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Sex as long as you aren't dilated too much (you can get an infection), nipple stimulation, pressure points.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:02 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Why bother trying if you're going to be induced anyway
    Anonymous

• sex ;)
    Kryssi17

Answer by Kryssi17 at 3:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was 10 days over due. Iwth my 2 nd child.I had friends that wereover due were told to have real chinese food and they did and they had their babys within 12 hours. I finally gave in and had chicken and brocelli and a spring roll and wonton soup. I had it 5pm had her 3:24 AM 10 HOURS OF LABOR.13 YEARS AGO THE 9TH OF nOVEMVER
    Iraisedthem

Answer by Iraisedthem at 1:09 PM on Nov. 10, 2008