for those i used to update - aren't sonograms great?

only 6 weeks and 4 days. very awesome. i asked my doctor if i could have a second sonogram and he said yes! i had it and in the sonogram you could see HAIR!!!! sonograms have come so far doesn't that freak you out? I am so ecstatic! I was wondering would it be to early to preregister at the hospital this week?

MoMoFu

Asked by MoMoFu at 8:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wait, you're only 6 weeks and you want to preregister at the hospital? I
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 8:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• you could call the hospital and see when they accept pre-registrations, but i think usually it's not until 2nd trimester, but it doesn't hurt to ask.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• ohh my gosshh No i mean i have 6 weeks and 4 days LEFT lol!!! i'm just about ready to pop guyss! sorry my brain is pudding
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I share the pudding brain epidemic over here, too. ;-)

I thought you could preregister around 20 weeks...maybe that's for the classes, though. I don't know. lol I'm sure you can preregister, now.
    EwansMommy

Answer by EwansMommy at 8:47 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• haha! Oh wow i am afraid if i do that i will go into labor lol!! i've got a loan i need to pay off b4 i go... EEEKK. the boyfriend is trying to get a job but it's hard here. I'mm sssooo excited though. nearly done!

*sharesss*
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 8:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• o ok....well if you're like 36 weeks i'm suprised that your ob hasn't given you the pre-registration info yet. it's definately past time
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• lol! I know. this is my second child so they haven't. they will probably ask me if i have this friday =) lol
    MoMoFu

Comment by MoMoFu (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010