belly buds?

anyone ever hear or see anyone useing them?

i heard this girl the other day in a resturaunt playing the her music through the belly buds to her baby and it as horrific screaming hard core metal, and i was thinking doesnt that change your babies personality? i mean if you played clasical music its supposedly makes your babies smarter but iv never heard anything on different kinds of music...i would think they would be angry if they listened to music like that but i might just be wrong
what do yall think about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I think that girl was a real ignorant A** for playing something like that to her baby! I'm afraid I'd have said something to her. that poor unborn baby; having to listen to that screaming, & have no means of escaping it.
    RubyinPA

Answer by RubyinPA at 9:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i did ask her what it was she said it was twist my sister by murderdolls i went to listen to it and......its a scary song in my opinion
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I heard of them... Never used them
    ladybug1987

Answer by ladybug1987 at 9:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• they did research on how diff kinds of music makes a baby react. heavy metal makes a baby nervous and anxious. so her baby will grow up to be the total opposite of her.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 2:05 AM on Dec. 6, 2010