pregnancy question please read

Ok so I am pregnant with my third baby I am 5 weeks as of tomorrow, but the thing is with my first and second babies I had the brownish discharge (bleeding or whatever), but this time I didn't have that is it normal? Is it ok that I didn't have that at all?

My other question is my first baby I was ok no high risk nothing like that had intercourse from before i new i was pregnant all through up until i delivered. The last baby I had intercourse, but then I spotted the doctor said I was fine, but if I wanted to (to make myself feel better) not to have intercourse the first trimester. (this one wasn't high risk either). This time I am freaking and not wanting to have intercourse I think more because I am afraid what will happen to the baby is this normal to feel like this? Should I wait until the 16th to talk to the doctor? Or should I wait until after the first trimester (January 25th) to try anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My first pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 10 weeks, prior to that, i had no spotting. With this pregnancy I am 5 weeks and have been spotting and have been completley freaking out b/c I am spotting. I had a u/s today and the doctor is optimistic, but I'm still scared, but I'm very happy that I haven't miscarried. I think if you are not spotting you don't need to worry.
    augbaby2

Answer by augbaby2 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• it's nothing to worry about not having the old blood spotting like with the other two. for the sex question....well if you're getting stressed out about it, then don't do it. that's what the dr. told you with baby #2 basically. it's not a big deal, but if it's causing you stress don't do it.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• my first pregnancy i did not spot at all. and now i'm on my 2nd pregnancy and i spotted during my 5th wk. all pregnancy are different so i think it's really normal when you don't spot.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 2:03 AM on Dec. 6, 2010