does anyone work from melaleuca?

i was thinking of joining and i wanted to know if anyone really making money off this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• I did at one point, but never earned anything. It runs right along the lines of Avon, Partylite and such, where you have to go and find your customers.

Love their products tho!
    Anonymous

• It is worth it and you can make money if you want. You need passion for it though and persistence. It is a great company with great products. I know there are people out there that didn't make a lot with it, but I think it's the same like any other businesses from home. I love their products and when you like them you will make money with them. You can check out my profile for more information and feel free to contact me.
    SaferAtHome

Answer by SaferAtHome at 2:43 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I just started with them and LOVE it! Thier products are great and the whole system make so much sense. Plus you can't beat feeling better about using safer products in your home for a great price. Go for it! If you dont like it, then you can always get a full refund in the first four months, but I am confident you will love it as much as we do!
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 3:11 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• In my honest opinion this is not the best opportunity unless you enjoy calling people and hardselling them. Really--it's all about getting people to sign up under you. If you like that sort of thing, yeah you can make money. I didnt.
    Anonymous

• Melaluca has been around for quite sometime. If you are considering a home based business, you really need to be in one that not too many people have heard of yet and it is in the growing stanges. You also need to be in the wellness industry and stick to one product. A product that is functional and healthy and helps with ailments. I am talking about the business I am in. Please allow me to share with you this one of a kind business opportunity that is taking the country by storm. You can visit my profile and contact me anytime.
    BusinessMom123

Answer by BusinessMom123 at 10:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2008