Have you been rude to someone during this retail season? Be honest. No beatdown :)

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 9:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• No
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Um, just on the roads, where they really can't hear me as I'm yelling at them in my car. To be fair though they started it! (People can't drive between Black Friday and New Year's!)
    Anonymous

• Yep!! I've gently told off a customer who was being rude to a store clerk. I used to work in a store and I understand what they are going thru. If you are going to be rude and verbally abuse them about something that is not in their control when I'm around, expect to be put in your place. The poor store clerk may be unable to defend themselves for fear of losing their job, but I will glady do it for them.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 9:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Ya know, I might be to other shoppers, but never to the employees at the store. When I am shopping, I tend not to notice others around me because I am usually so focused on what I want and trying to get it and get out.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 9:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I was kind of rude to someone tonight on the phone. I was trying to fix an order I placed online. Got an email that said there was a mix up and I needed to call so they could fix it. The woman I got on the phone refused to help me. I asked for a supervisor and she told me she didn't have one then reused to give me her name or the corprate phone number. She was very rude and wasted my time so I was not very nice to her then she hung up on me! However when I called back the next lady was very nice and was blown away that the last lady didn't fix it for me.
    klpeter

Answer by klpeter at 9:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No, because I work in a pharmacy and deal with customers yelling at me! I've often wished I could put them in their place. If I'm shopping and notice a customer being rude to a clerk I jump in to defend, I have zero tolerance for rude people! Boy, I feel better, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No I try to be nice knowing this time of yr their job can be hard. ALtho one lady kinda made me mad. I asked about a item that was suppose to be buy 2 get 3rd free. SHe says no that sale starts tomorrow. I scanned the stuff and it said that on the scanner if I buy 2 the 3rd is free. WHEN I went home I did not misread the ad so she told me wrong. They are busy tho
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:45 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Not yet. Though I have done a lot of my shopping online... :)
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 12:28 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• no...wasn't raised to be rude. but i've seen a lot of people that were!
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 9:31 AM on Dec. 6, 2010