Does your husband often go out with the boys?

My hubby has boys night out at least once a month sometimes twice. Do you think thats a little to much party time?

CLM.Admin.

Asked by CLM.Admin. at 9:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Whatever you and he are comfortable with. My husband hardly ever goes out with his friends at night - he says he'd rather spend the time with me and the kids. He goes to play paintball with them in the afternoon once every other month or so.

Answer by missanc at 9:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• nope. My husband spends his free time exploring hobbies and sports. Getting drunk is not his forte.
    Do YOU think its too much? Our opinion doesn't effect you

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My husband seldom goes out with his friends, I actually go out more often with my friends(once every 1 to 2 months.) I think twice a month could be too much.
    cherylw993

Answer by cherylw993 at 9:41 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I wish he had some friends to go do that once in awhile. He's always here with the kids when I'm working.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:49 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My hubby hardly ever gets to go out 'with the guys' and a lot of that's because he doesn't really have anyone to hang out with. He doesn't like to be around when there's a lot of drinking, so that eliminates a lot. I guess I wouldn't see anything wrong with twice a month, but my hubby also spends a lot of time with me and the kids whenever he can. I really wish he could find some guys he was comfortable with to go hang out with every now and then. But the biggest thing is what you and he are comfortable with.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• not at all. I mean as long as he is still spending time with you and the kids.

Mine never goes out with the boys...unless I drag him out that is,lol. He really is not the social type, and has grown apart from the guys he used to hang out with.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 10:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• He goes to lunch with them every Saturday, and the occasional Sat night (maybe once every 4 months)
    mopargurl

Answer by mopargurl at 12:51 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My husband has his Dungeons&Dragons game night every Saturday. If someone can't make it, the rest of them usually go out somewhere, out to dinner or to a movie or something. He's a SAHD, that's his only time away from the house and the kids.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:17 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My SO is in a band that practices 2 nights a week (after baby falls asleep). I'm sure he has a beer or two while he is out, and I am fine with that. Maybe once a month, he will go out with the boys, not the band, and that is ok too. He is a big boy, a great dad, wonderful provider, and if he wants to go out and blow off some steam with his friends, I am happy that he does. But it does work both ways. I hang out with my friends at least once a week (movie night, dinner etc), usually after baby is asleep, and my SO is ok with that too. As long as our family is taken care of, and we are happy, I could care less if he wants to go have some fun.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 1:23 PM on Dec. 8, 2010

• As long as your hubby isn't spending all his time out or going out so much that you never get to have a GNO. But twice a month sounds more than reasonable.
    2murphyboys

Answer by 2murphyboys at 12:15 AM on Dec. 9, 2010