lactateing or something else? adult content

ok im only 5 weeks right now but for the last 4 month my nipples have been leaking its clear and feels like water then sometimes its white and feels fatty

and for some reason ever since i got pregnant its been getting less and less could there be something wrong or am i farther then i thought? or is it normal

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be normal. Once when I wan not pregnant that same thing was happening, I forget the name of the gland that makes this happen, but it was overactive at the time. I think since you are pregnant if can be very normal, during my pregnancies I did at about 8 weeks it started. Don't worry about it, and next time you go to the doc. ask them.
    Anonymous

• It didn't happen with my first, but with my second child I knew I was pregnant again because my breasts had begun to produce colostrum (that clear liquid yor seeing). By the time my son was 2 hours old my milk had come in and I was able to breastfeed him until he was 13 months old (I tried to wean him at a year, but we were going through legal issues with my husband's ex-wife at the time and I felt like he needed the extra comfort).
    With my youngest daughter I knew I was pregnant before the urine test could tell because of the same thing.
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 10:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• but this has been going on for 4 months i didnt get pregnant till November 15th approximately
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• is this your first child?
    momnstepmom

Answer by momnstepmom at 10:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• yeah this is my first child
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:11 PM on Dec. 6, 2010