med or fast flow? .........sorry :) lol

sorry but 1 more question... she just ate and did really good with the nipple... some formula did flow down her chin so does that mean it was to fast for her? she did great no fighting, or screaming to eat. it was GREAT! lol or since this was the first time with them I should try a few more times? Gezz you would thing I was a first time parent! lol but my kids are 6 years apart so it's been awhile! lol

randilinn

Asked by randilinn at 9:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Not a clue what you're talking about. More details?
    Anonymous

• Not sure what you mean but if not gagging or choking when feeding then I'd say the nipple not too fast.
    MommysAngels810

Answer by MommysAngels810 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Give it more than one try and see how it goes overall, as long as sh edoes well consistently it's fine to go up to a fast flow nipple. Just beware, that faster the flow, the more likely a baby is to overeat.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 11:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010