What's the biggest skeleton in your family's closet you are comfortable sharing? adult content

I'll start. We have a couple. When my husband was married to his first wife, his mom married her dad, so even after DH and his ex got divorced, they were still step-brother and step-sister. Kinda weird.
Our other one is that my mom's older brother got married to a girl who was only 13 when they got married. By the time she was 17,they had three kids. Then, he divorced her, and married her mom! So, the kids actually called their bio mom by her 1st name, and their step-mom (also their grandma) Mom. Yeah, redneck heaven, I know. But, they were married for over 40 years.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 9:46 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• idk.... i have alot of gay people in my family and also one cousin that had a sex change (man to woman). nobody ever thought twice about any of it. it's not a big deal in my family i guess. and i'm talking about older people (all the people i talked about are over 50 and the sex change one is at least 60yo)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My sister married my mom's ex. So my mom's new son in law used to be her husband!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My family closet is filled with skeletons. Some of the craziest ones are

My dad divorced my mom because she was sleeping with my uncle(my dad's brother).

My mom has been married 5 times, she married her current husband while he was still in prision for murder and kidnapping.

Both my mom and dad have been convicted and served jail time for trafficking narrcotics.(2 totally seperate situations)

BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Nothing unusual. My aunt cheated on her husband. That was so long ago. Maybe in the 1950's.Big deal. We are a very boring family. No skeletons.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• well i have 1st cousin in puerto rico that are married & have kids
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

Answer by kerp1960 a minute ago

It's so funny, because that incident with my Uncle and Aunt happened back in the 50's. We lived in a very small town,and I was working as a grocery checker, this elderly lady came through my lane, and asked if I was the granddaughter of and she named my Grandma. I told her yes,and she asked if my uncle was still married to that woman. I told her yes. I told my Granny about it later,and she was so upset,that all those years later, people were still talking about it. Today, no one would even give it a second thought.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 10:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2010