What's the grossest thing that's ever happened to you or someone you know? (yeah, I'm bored tonight. LOL) adult content

My cousin and her boyfriend were driving down a highway one night. A horse ran in front of them. He hit the horse, and the neck hit the driver's side view mirror. It cut the horses's head off, and the head went through the windshield,and landed in their laps. The brain had not died yet, so she told me the eyes, ears, and mouth were still moving for a few seconds. Obviously, they couldn't get out of the truck fast enough. And, thankfully, they weren't hurt, even though they felt really bad about what happened to the horse.

cbk_mom3

Asked by cbk_mom3 at 9:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When we were kids,my sister and I were at the park. A seagull attacked her and crapped on her like 10 times! It hovered over her and dropped bomb after bomb! i was laughing so hard I almost passed out!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Wow. Bet that made her never want to look up, huh? Bless her heart. LOL.
    cbk_mom3

Comment by cbk_mom3 (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• When my son was a baby I had just fed him and was playing with him, holding him above my head when he threw up all over my face!!
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 9:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• wow that was sad about the horse
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• lmao....butterflyblue that happened to my sister and i will never ever let her live that one down! i guess the grossest thing that happened to me is getting baby poop all over my face/eyes when my first son power pooped on me while i was changing his diaper. that was so nasty!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I was waiting on a customer to write a check and the whole time snot was running down and landing on the check & counter, I offered him kleenex and he just blew his nose in his hand and wiped his hand on his pants and said, nope, don't need it...OMG! Then he tore the check out and went to hand it to me. I used the tissue to enter his check into the register and was gagging the whole time. One word: NASTY
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• A horse ran across the road when my little sister was driving home at night. The county roads are not lit at all so she didn't it coming. The horse rolled up the hood and slammed into the windshield. The bottom half of the horse was severed open and the intestines and feces drenched the car's interior and my sister. My sister was in shock when my stepdad got there. She didn't even notice she was covered in feces until the police officers told her she smelled awful. Then she freaked out. For a long time, she would not drive at night in the country. In fact she moved to the city and has no plans of moving home.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 11:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Ew. I heard about a deer crashing thru a windshield and landing in a lady's lap.
    Nothing that gross has happened to me. Thank Goodness!
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 9:25 PM on Dec. 17, 2010