Christmas gifts for an almost 2yr old.

My nephew will be 2 the beginning of January...I'm gonna be asking my SIL what she would like for him for Christmas, but she's been VERY busy with her new job, so it's been hard to get ahold of her. What do you recommend for Christmas gifts....and/or birthday gifts given that his bday is a week later???

dlandrum

Asked by dlandrum at 9:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• At that age the learning toys that help them with basic numbers, colors and letters are great.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 10:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I just though of something fun for my 2 yr old I think...Its a beading toy of the ABC so they can work with their letters and motor skills they put them, on string but its also a way to teach letter and colors. I am getting my daughter kitchen stuff she is 2 and we have a kitchen from her older sister so I am just restocking it....
    hill2

Answer by hill2 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2010