Very tight situation

I was married for 2 years and divorced when I discovered that I had been married to a player. After the divorce, I began dating around when I one year later my ex hubby came back into my life asking for a second chance, promising all changes. I gave him that chance and found myself pregnant just 2 months afer reuniting. He was ecstatic....bought me an engagement ring and said that "WE" were going to be a family. I was not as happy due to our past issues but still pressed on in hopes that he would come through this time around. then after losing his job and relying on me to take care of all bills and expenses including his own financial issues I told him to get his act together and help me out, as I am now 8 months pregnant and trying to prepare for this baby. He stayed w his father and worked a side job acting he was going to help me- then gave the money to his dad for helping him stay. For that I said to get out of my house and live w his dad since his money should have gone to me and his baby. He left and now has relations w other women like I dont even exist. I moved out and hope he doesnt return but feel he may try me again. Does anybody feel he may try to come back to me again? What do I do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• the best predictor of future behavoir is past behavoir.
    dont take him back if he comes back.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• He may try to come back although I would not let him. You need to take care of yourself and the baby and don't need any more stress in your life. I know it will be hard, and you might want to take him back, DON'T. You are a strong person and you can do this without him he is not worth it.

Just my thoughts Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes, he might try again if he can"t get this other woman to do the same for him.What your doing is right, and just concentate on yourself.After baby is born you can think about suing for child support.
    meleia396

Answer by meleia396 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes, he probably will try to come. Be strong and do what is best for you and your baby- he will not change
    skittles1108

Answer by skittles1108 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• of course he will try to come back. that's why he was so happy that he got you pregnant. he feels like he has you 'trapped' and you're on hold for when he's done foolin around with whoever. don't take him back and he will try. just learn from your mistakes and move on.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Cut him off completely and change your kids' last name to yours. You don't need a loser to drag you down, worst yet, set a bad example to the children.
    Olivia4116

Answer by Olivia4116 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• never allow him to come back
    A11

Answer by A11 at 5:24 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• We can all tell you not to take him back because he's a user and a player and will never change but ultimately, you will and there's no way to tell how many times this cycle will go on for. Good luck
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:57 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Sounds like his paychecks are going towards the other woman and not his dad. He will go back to you and want his family I am sure. A lot changes after the baby arrives. Might give it a try. If you do not then you might regret it later on.
    sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 9:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2010