For or against porn?? adult content

Before I became pregnant I didn't like it when my SO looked at porn and wasn't that into it myself. Now that I am pregnant I have been looking at it quite frequently. I'm sure it has to do with my hormones. But I think it has opened my eyes a lot as to why he does it. Has anyone else had a similar experience with this??

Kelli1012

Asked by Kelli1012 at 10:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't mind porn. I mean I see both sides. but if someone WANTS to make a porno and someone else WANTS to watch it. i mean, i don't see a big deal....
    i can definitly see both sides
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:08 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Whatever... :)
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Against it 85%
    It gives men unrealistic views on sex. If your man watches it "with a grain of salt" and realizes its FANTASY and sex between loving partners isn't like that,then fine,but if he's trying weirder and weirder things with you and can't get off without those moves,then its time to come back to reality land

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Anti- porn. We saw some hard core porn films when we were stationed in Europe.....hurl...in a seedy club, in Germany. It made me want to swear off sex forever. We went with some friends.We women all were revolted and disgusted. The guys thought it was cool. @@ Of course.
    It just makes sex seem like a filthy,exploitive activity. No way Jose....never want to watch it ever again.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i see porn as "emotionally cheating"....its not bad if you watch it with your other half ....but if they are watching and chatting with porn or obsessed by porn, i don't think its healthy....i've know people who have become obsessed with porn and cannot operate unless some kind of porn was included....just my opinion
    HELP767

Answer by HELP767 at 10:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• We just don't have a need for it, and never have since we've been married, or dating... I have asked my Hubby if he watches it, and he say's no, and I'm good with that.
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i don't care about it, i like some of it. just like anything else it can have a potential addictiveness and i don't agree with that at all.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:22 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Not interested in Porn and neither is husband. To each his own :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm against it
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• All men look at some form of porn. From Hardcore to a Victoria Secret magazine...or hell even a JCP ad. Its normal. Humans are into all sorts of things. To ladies in heels. To a fluffy winter sweater. Just because it isnt two people going at it, doesnt mean its not porn to that person. Its all what you make of it.

mamaudette

Answer by mamaudette at 10:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010