Where do you buy your tween daughter's clothes from?

I have found that tween girls are so critical and my daughter wears old navy and still gets picked on. REALLY? I'm just wondering what a majority of tween girls wear...

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 10:15 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• I buy whatever cute outfits I can find on clearence. I live in an upscale suburb and all the rage is "Justice" . they are way to pricey for us but if I find a great deal I will surprise them. I shop sales at Target, walmart, the childrens place and the outlets and add cute cheap accesories :-) I've explained to my to tween girls that I could buy them the expenisive clothing but than they wouldn't have as many outfits to choose from. I'm lucky that my girls think I'm fashinable and trust my taste.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Clothes from Justice,
    Sears brand with pink heart (i forgot the label name) but they are camo themed for tomboys,
    Marc Ecko,
    And several other brands that I can't think of at the moment. My 12 yr old son will not wear old navy. I bought him a fleece pullover without asking him first and he refuses to wear it.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 10:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• What happened to old navy? I guess it got old huh lol. I had never heard of justice, I looked it up and there is one 20 miles from me. I will have to check into it.
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Comment by SWEETPEAS3MOM (original poster) at 10:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010