my period has been late for 19 days i tested negative on my pregnancy test, but my breast have been sore for the last 4 days

letty04

Asked by letty04 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You skipped over that last period and you're halfway into the next. The breast tenderness is a PMS symptom

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• There are several other health conditions that can cause you to miss a period.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i agree that tenderness can be caused by pms. if you are a month late i would go to the gyn and see what's up.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Check with your dr. I had six negative pregnancy tests with my last child before he was confirmed. But I've also skipped a period had all the symtoms and went back to normal with my next period several times while my tubes have been tied.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i skipped my period for a whole month in august. That was the first time that had ever happened in my life. i took lots of pregnancy tests and i even had a blood test done. they all said negative also. More than likely you are negative too. I finally got pregnant in Oct and the test was positive immediately.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 1:46 AM on Dec. 6, 2010