Kid friendly recipes?

I would like some recipes that my 2 1/2 year old daughter will not only eat, but will be able to help me make. She likes to be in the kitchen but just not coordinated enough yet for most recipes. Any ideas?

MommysAngels810

Asked by MommysAngels810 at 10:20 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Usually when I bake I would messure everything and let them pour the stuff in. Like for brownies and cakes. You could also try pizza. My kids love to help with that . Just let her put the cheese and topping on.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• take a tortilla. spread on some mayo or cream cheese, whatever you/her like, use a plastic knife and she can probably do it alone. layer on some lunch meat, cheese, lettuce, whatever else you like - if you lay it all out on a plate she can do it herself. roll up, and use the plastic knife to cut into slices - she can do it with help. cute easy yummy pinwheels - and you can probably get in a bunch of extra vegetables.

grilled cheese - she can butter the bread, put the cheese on, and eat with some soup.
    annanonnymommy

Answer by annanonnymommy at 10:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• My daughter does love to crush the cornflakes that I use to bread stuff. She takes her bowling pin and smashes the bag with the cornflakes. She has a blast!!!! That is so far the only thing that she really does with me. So cute cuz if I ask her if she wants to help she runs to her room to get the bowling pins!
    MommysAngels810

Comment by MommysAngels810 (original poster) at 11:19 AM on Dec. 6, 2010