Are all exes insane? adult content

My soon-to-be ex-husband is completely nuts. One day will say he loves me and the next calls me every name in the book...and some I've never heard before!!! I left cause he was abusive and he says I'm the one who beat him!!! Just wondering if this was just an ex-husband thing??? My ex-boyfriend and I still talk everyday and get alog great so.....

MommysAngels810

Asked by MommysAngels810 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• a BIG part of abuse is CONTROL
    if he thinks one day 'i love you' will control you then he say
    if next day threats he thinks will work, then he does that

do not listen to either
    he needs help, and no on ecan help him but himself
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That's an confused man thing
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:25 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No, they are not all insane. LOL. My ex and I get along fine.We have three adults kids and grandkids so we figured it would be a good thing to get along. We never went nuts anyway. He just was not a nice person and we had nothing in common, etc. but he didn't "call me every name in the book". I think us "old fogies" who were born in the 1940's are just not inclined to use bad words or be outwardly hostile.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• yeah its not all exes. but mine is totally insane he thinks that mine and my DH is his cause his dad is like fusing that into his head so that he still has ties with me but its in possible for it to be his so mine is crazy to but i have some exs that i still talk to and are grat friends
    Navymommy1

Answer by Navymommy1 at 10:31 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm friends with all my ex's EXCEPT the two i had children with..
    Jordi_Girl

Answer by Jordi_Girl at 1:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It's not an "exes" things, it's a some men thing. My first husband is not like that, he's one of my best friends. My current husband is. Says he loves me, acts like he doesn't want anything to do with me but flinches at the mention of separation or divorce.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:59 AM on Dec. 6, 2010