• In the Spotlight:

movement and not alot

ladies i am 21 weeks and im worried the baby is moving but not very much and i am not feeling the hard punches alot i do feel the baby and the punches just not alot is that normal?? could i have a lazy baby??

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 10:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am 22 weeks with my second and when you are just this far along, you usually dont feel very hard movements. In about a month or so you will. ^_^ I always like feeling the movement too, so reassuring.
    leasure0911

Answer by leasure0911 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• take some apple juice usually the extra sugar wakes them up
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• make sure you tell your doctor. they had me do a stress test where they strapped me to a machine which recorded every time the baby kicked and i also had to press a button every time the baby kicked. The obgyn knows how much a baby should be moving and kicking. If you don't feel right about something, trust your instinct and go to the doctor.
    MamaSince2005

Answer by MamaSince2005 at 1:44 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I had the same issue with my daughter, turned out my placenta was anterior (in front) muffling her movements. I was so relieved to hear it, I thought she had some other issue.
    Mama2Boys0506

Answer by Mama2Boys0506 at 5:00 AM on Dec. 6, 2010