crafts?

I would love to be able to do some simple crafts with my daughter that we can give to grandmas and grandpas for Christmas. Any ideas?? My daughter is 2 1/2 and my son is 6 months.

MommysAngels810

Asked by MommysAngels810 at 10:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I took green card stock paper, cut out big trees and let them decorate them with paint, glue, glitter, and other crafty stuff. I also took their pics and put them on ornaments they painted(joanne fabrics or michaels has them).
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Finger painting are always great. Also handprints w/ a cute saying you can find online
    CarVan

Answer by CarVan at 10:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• yes, go to michaels and look around lol. they have a ton of stuff you can do. i had my eye on some (shatterproof) glass balls that were clear and you could put anything you want inside. i was thinking we could put the tiny white foam balls (like they stuff beanbag chairs with) inside and they could put the rhinestone stickers on the outside to make a snowman face. that would be really cute. they have alot of cute ideas there. for the baby....well there isn't really much they can do except the handprint/footprint type crafts (but they have them at michael's too if you're interested lol)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Great question because I am in the same boat. I will keep looking at this post for answers.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 8:30 AM on Dec. 6, 2010