What can it be if my chihuahua hasn't been wanting to eat for 3 days and she seems depressed?

Should I take her to the vet? Now i'm getting worried cause our stupid neighbor was complaining that she barks at her and she had poisoned our rottweiler to death, back in 2008 so what if she did it again. Don't know if its that or what. Is there any remedy that can help her, shes usually hyper since shes only 6 months and she looks really down and shes walking slow motion now.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:26 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pets

• take her to the vet

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• she needs to go to the vet asap
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• VET ASAP....by the way the neighbor poisoned your other dog? did you have proof?
    Sheraymonet

Answer by Sheraymonet at 4:29 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Call the Vet.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 10:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Vet visit is a must when they are that small. Have been leaving her unattended out in the yard at all. She might have ate something that does not agree with her.

sexyfancyface

Answer by sexyfancyface at 10:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• If a dog can't eat it needs to see a vet.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 10:41 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Most poison would take action right away. But a dog that isn't eating over 24 hours need to go to the vet.
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 3:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Call the vet for an appointment and go outside and pick her a bit of grass. Sometimes my dogs (I have nine) seem lethargic and look like they feel cruddy... I go get 'em some grass and they perk right up.
    With your breed and her age though, I'd definitely get an appointment with the vet just to be sure... God knows what your neighbor did.
    Gremlyn1980

Answer by Gremlyn1980 at 9:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2010