For anyone who is married 15 years or more..

Just wondering anyone that has been married at least 15 years, would you say your relationship with your spouse has improved or gotten worse? Also do you find things about him that annoy you and does any resentment toward your husband seem to grow?

Or is your life together getting better, and more caring towards one another?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Relationships

• Would 11 do? lol
    Its getting better all the time,especially the sex! GRRRROWL!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:28 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Butterflyblue, your answers always crack me up!! lol!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• it would be 15 yrs this march if we stay together, but ours is worse...he's decided to have a female friend ...only a friend so he says and keeps it from me for 2 yrs and when i find out the truth he moves out and tells me i need to work on my self as a person and as a parent...wow...i'm not the one having secretive relationships????all because i did some investigating to find out the truth i'm the bad one ,whos a stalker and need help....WHAT EVER!!!!
    angie3897

Answer by angie3897 at 10:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• We have been married for over 24 years and it is better and better and it was good in the beginning. I honestly think we are more in love and happier than we have ever been. You learn that those little things that you thought bothered you are really not that big of a deal and definitely not worth an arguement over. Life is too short.
    tony1638

Answer by tony1638 at 11:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• 21 1/2 years and it's gone from okay to bad to worse and that's just been in the past two years. We've never been perfect but we've been tolerable but for some unknown reason that asshole decided to have a relationship with a nasty, ugly, jaba the hut looking cum dumpster starting back in 07/03/09 and there is not fixing this one. He's never been the easiest but I could look past that because of some good points but after this, he has no good point.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 5:55 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I've been married 22 years and our life together just keeps getting better and better.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 6:50 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• 15 years Dec 27th. I have to say better. We were at a point a couple of years ago where I thought for sure this is it we are getting a divorce. No cheating, no abuse just seemed like we were going in two different directions and barely had sex or talked. Then we had a frank discussion about where we were heading and decided that we didn't want that. Now we are soooo much better than I would have imagined we could be after the turmoil of the last few years.
    MokaMommy

Answer by MokaMommy at 12:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Married 25 years.

Things just keep getting better and better and better !!!! Every aspect of our relationship has gotten better over the years. Once we learned how to affectively communicate with one another, understand one anothers ways of expressin love/affection/admiration/appreciation.,,etc.. Things have just gotten better..

We've had our share of problems through our early years (the first 9-10), problems that range from: infidelity, alcoholism, emotional/verbal abuse, and the general daily problems/issues that are present in pretty much any marriage. So things weren't always good, hell things weren't always even tolerable..lol

However, today.. Today we have an amazing marriage that I'm extremely proud of. We have a marriage that is a happy/healthy/satisfying/fulfilling/loving/caring marriage for BOTH of us.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• We just celebrated 15 years of marriage in November, and I'd say our relationship has gotten better. We know each other inside and out and we are best friends. Although we have rough times, we get through them and our relationship is stronger for it.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 6:09 PM on Dec. 8, 2010