All of your life, your parents have taught you. What have you taught your parents?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:29 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would have to say that I taught my parents that they should NEVER underestimate me and that all the times they called be stupid, useless, a no body who wasn't going to amount to much was WRONG!!! I am in college, raising a 14 yr old by myself and doing so while working and I am on the Deans List.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:48 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I know its sounds mean,but my mom is very simple minded. My grandma taught her things,most of it was wrong,and she refused to find out if it was true or not. She's very resistent to change,so she refuses to learn anything new until its do or die time.
    SO.... I've taught her alot over the years. Lately its been anatomy/health/sex issues because her health is fading.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm not sure I understand your question,so I'm sorry if I answer incorrectly... Unfortunately both my parents are deceased.
    I guess if I were to ask them when they were alive they would have said that I taught them that being a SAHM is an important job ( I would hope)... My Dad used to ask me if all I ever was going to do is change diapers my whole life...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 10:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I have taught my parents i am strong!
    CarVan

Answer by CarVan at 11:17 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I taught my parents patience. They needed ALOT of it to raise me!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010