How honest are you on here?

Do you speak your mind or do you sugar coat things so that everyone will like you?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:30 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Maybe sometimes I'm too honest. But I don't sugar coat. I try to be respectful, but some pills are still hard to swallow for others not matter how you say it
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I'm very honest. I don't have to sugarcoat things because I know how to be tactful, even if I do not agree.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I speak my mind on here and out in the real world.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yeah i cant sugar coat in real life and my fingers dont seem to like doing it either.
    You either like me for being outspoken or you dont....some do and some cant handle it and think im rude but that is life. We dont like everyone we meet or speak too.
    Sandyr911

Answer by Sandyr911 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I don't sugar coat to be liked. I sometimes phrase things carefully so I get my point across. I still speak my mind, just not so blatant as I'm screaming at the monitor!

Answer by admckenzie at 10:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I definitely speak my mind. I will admit, I try to read back my answer to make sure I don't sound like too much of a B. :)
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• well, i am a frank person and that doesn't really change online lol. i do think you have to word things a little differently than in real life since you don't have the benefit of vocal tone on here. so it's easy to get taken the wrong way sometimes.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• if people cant take what I have to say, then thats their problem... LOL! I am VERY honest.
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 10:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i dont sugar coat things but MOST of the time I don't say it unless its constructive
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 10:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I say what I mean, if that's what you're asking. I try to be considerate regardless of whether its real life or online interactions, though if I disagree with someone I'll tell them. You'd figure being online would cause more people to be less careful about what they say than sugar coat things - in fact, it seems like that's more the case, though there are probably some, I guess, who do try to have everyone like them.... Not me, haha, I don't really care if someone I don't know likes me or not, though that doesn't change that I hold myself to a standard of behavior, to being as kind as possible to everyone. But its not an act or anything, its just how I am. Though we all have our bad days, and I don't doubt I've been snippy from time to time, and every now and then I do admit I probably get a little heated... I try, though, to be nice, lol. :)
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 10:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010