Light period and throwing up

I had a light period on Nov 4th, lasted 4 days but wasn't as heavy as my usual period. I started again on Nov 28th, lasted 2.5 days then the next day I spotted for an hour. No cramps or anything. I did have a few small clots but not nearly as much as usual and it was lighter than the period on the 4th. I've been incredibly tired, starting about a week before I started bleeding on the 28th, i went threw a huge hunger spell where I would eat everything but that has died down and turned into nausea and vomiting since yesterday.

I just need some insight on what you ladies think is going on. I know if i'm sexually active there is a possibility that I'm pregnant but i'd like to know if it sounds like i am with the bleeding. I am getting a test tomorrow.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:32 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Pregnancy

• doesn't sound like you are
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:43 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• yep it doesn't sound like u are.
    take the test to make sure.
    cataquiroz24

Answer by cataquiroz24 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010