has anyone seen a weird object in the sky but kept it to yourself ? don't want to be labelled as a weirdo?...

blank stare

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 10:33 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Technology

• If you look at my profile at one of my recent questions, you will see how much ridicule I received. But I know what I saw as well as 2 other people who were with me. To me, the people who ridicule are the ones who are afraid.
    skitNbearsmom

Answer by skitNbearsmom at 12:13 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• When I was a teen, my mom and I saw something really weird in the night sky. Look like a helicopter spot light there was no sound of a helicopter. We were driving out on the country so we had to stop every so often at cross roads and we would put down the window and listen but there was no sound. We watched it hover and meander around for some time as we were driving towards it. When we were about a 1/4-1/2 mile away from it, it went straight up in the sky faster than I have ever seen an aircraft move and dissapeared. It was really freaky.
    karamille

Answer by karamille at 10:37 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• What did you see and where was it?
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• My husband swears he saw a ufo..but I can't even spot shooting stars, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 5, 2010