did u know u were pregnant before the test

just curious all u moms who knew they were pregnant even before u could take the test mothers intuition or who had no clue even denial untill thattest came up surprise ur exspecting lol

millerchic

Asked by millerchic at 10:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• i was in denial with just finishing up nursing school wasnt ready but know i wouldn't have it any other way i love my daughter sooooooooooooo much
    millerchic

Comment by millerchic (original poster) at 10:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I did. Things were just to weird for me to not have been. I was sleepy, smells bothered me, and and had munchies alot.
    usdragonflies

Answer by usdragonflies at 10:35 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• nope, i had no clue. i took a motrin in the beginning of each pregnancy (before i was late) because i swore up and down i had bad period cramps coming, but the next day i was late and i took the test and it was positive. with the second one i took the test before i missed because i swore i had a stomach bug and everyone kept saying morning sickness and i was trying to prove them wrong. i'm so clueless lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• With my third I knew right away. I felt it, that sounds odd but I did. The first six tests were negative but I still knew.
    hotrodlassie

Answer by hotrodlassie at 10:36 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• With all three of mine I knew before I took a test, but I was still trying to convince myself I wasn't, lol. I did know a lot sooner with my second, and more so with my third.
    montanagal2005

Answer by montanagal2005 at 10:39 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I did, but it was in the back of my mind. I kind of knew even though I was shocked.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yep, both times, I knew when I was about 5 weeks each time. Having to go to the bathroom every 5 minutes and hungry.
    leasure0911

Answer by leasure0911 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• With my first 2 I had a suspicion. I was more than 2 weeks late with both of them. The first I had been on vacation and got seasick in the pool. With the second the condom broke and I was in denial. With the 3rd I thought it was possible, but I was too scared to hope (he took lots of fertility treatments and it was the last round before we were thinking about in vitro.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I knew a couple of days after conception. I had no idea how I knew, and I started to think I was wrong and just sick until I was about 6 weeks and finally got a positive test.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i know w/ in days. I just felt something wasn't right and tested and got the +
    CarVan

Answer by CarVan at 10:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2010