What did you do today?

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 10:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• was in the hospital most of the day with DD. Went and got Christmas Tree with husband and sons, then to dinner with them. Now back at the hospital for the night with my daughter.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• went to Golden Corral,Walmart,came home and made a few casseroles

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:55 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Not much of anything. I was feeling sick, so I mostly rested in bed. Did a little sewing for a special order and now I'm just hanging out, watching the older kids with their Chanuka presents.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 10:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Breakfast with the in laws, put up the christmas tree and inside decorations, got my heater fixed because it decided to break this afternoon, took my sister to the hospital cause we thought she was in labor (false alarm) now it's time for bed :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 10:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• church, shopping, played cards with friends, went and picked computer up from being repaired. Ate supper and now I have been bouncing back and forth from here to my t.v. and the wii since 7.
    sandbuster

Answer by sandbuster at 11:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I cooked cleaned a little played on Cafemom,I I played with my girls watched TV and In on Cafemom again.....
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• 8 days....she was really uncomfortable so I took her over, they sent her home because it's still early labor so we'll see what happens tonight... :)
    Finkette

Answer by Finkette at 11:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Hope your DD is ok and feeling better soon cornflake!

Belagan, I hope you feel better soon too!
    horsesteelers

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Everbody it seems is sick or going to the hospital..not good.

When is your sis do, Finkette?
    horsesteelers

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 11:00 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Well my daughter was sick yesterday so that threw a wrench in our weekend plans. So today we went out for breakfast. Came home and I did laundry from yesterday's sickness, cleaned the kitchen, dining and living rooms (including mopping), then folded and put away all the laundry. My husband put up the Christmas lights outside while I was inside cleaning. Then I played with my daughter until he was finished. Then we had dinner and went to Target. Came home and decorated inside except the tree. Getting the tree tomorrow night. Then we skyped with my FIL until just after my daughter went to sleep.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010