I want it but I dont

I love my husband and I want to have sex ALOT but when we start actually having sex I don't want to do it anymore. It hurts because I am dry and most of the time I don't enjoy it because he never lets me get off. As soon as he gets his jollies he goes to sleep and to hell with me. How can I enjoy sex with him again

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Health

• I think first you need to talk with him. Let him know how you feel and be honest. Second I agree Lube is a wonderful thing. Also you may have to teach him on how to get you off. I know that sometimes my husband does things to me that he thinks I like, when they don't really turn me on as other things might. We have talked about this and it is always a process of learning and changing.

We have a much better sex life now that we talk about things then we ever did before.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Try using lubricate
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Lube will be your best friend!
    TsMommy428

Answer by TsMommy428 at 10:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• slap the shit outta him and tell him he isn't done yet;) hehehehe!
    busymamma503

Answer by busymamma503 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Have you told him how you feel? I was in a similar situation with my husband and said nothing for the longest time. Once I told him that I was not enjoying it as much as he was and felt like he was just using me to get off, I was suprised to learn that he knew something wasn't right but since I didn't say anything and he didn't know what to say he said nothing. Now we use lubricant and he takes his time with foreplay to make sure I am ready. It is MUCH better now...
    MokaMommy

Answer by MokaMommy at 11:04 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I havent told him, because he takes a lot of medicine so it takes him forever to even get hard. We went from having sex every night to having sex 1-2 times a month IF that. And when we do it just doesnt feel like he is into it for me. I dont know how to explain it to him how I feel about it
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2010