• In the Spotlight:

Do you ever get so sick of reading through all the drama and stuff on here that you just want to stay away or leave completely?

Maybe I just get really emotional some days or something, but I swear there are days when I wish I could get my hands on some of the women on here lol. Not always in a negative way, sometimes I just want to hug someone and beat the crap out of whoever is making them hurt lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 10:57 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Oh yeah. There was so much drama at the end of October I actually stayed away and rarely came on for a full month. But I missed here s much that I came back
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• It's time to take a break maybe? I know what you mean.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• some days are that way, on the other hand sometimes when I read about all the drama it makes me take a step back and be truly thankful for the life that I have!
    Anonymous

• Yeah, sometimes I feel a little overwhelmed by the stuff on here. When I do, I simply either take a little break (like a day or two) or I stay away from the sections where most of the drama or heavy stuff seems to be.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:31 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yeah, I actually have thought of leaving 3 times. Each time I stayed away for several days or weeks and then came back. I came back, but I'm a lot more jaded.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Sometimes I take a break and then I launch into Just for Fun or Other Games so I can catch a smile or two.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 2:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I try to avoid the drama or sad posts but yes sometimes it is to much I usually reside in the fun sections I like to keep my thoughts mostly positive...Bump I know how you feel
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 2:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• No, because then when my eldest was sharing her 'stupid patrons' stories from work, and my youngest was sharing her 'stupid co-workers' stories from work I wouldn't have any 'stupid people' stories to share...

Some of the tangles people arrange to get themselves into are truly astonishing to read about... and some of the responses given on even quite sensible questions are equally mind-boggling. It's just too entertaining to pass up...apart from the pleasure I get from genuinely helping, sharing better information and making connections with cool and interesting people.

In any public forum, there is everything possible from real wisdom to total nutcases...and people are seriously hilarious to watch in groups.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 2:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yep, sometimes
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Yes. Most of the drama is not necessary and most of the time seems like it's just there for the sake of having something to fight about.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 4:18 PM on Dec. 6, 2010