hey :-)

what is 1 thing you love about you kids

Ricanmami1

Asked by Ricanmami1 at 10:58 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love my daughter's independent and very strong personality. She is very bold and I can tell (even though she's just barely one) she will have no issue speaking her mind. She knows what she wants and she has fight in her to get it. I also know that she'll be giving me lots of gray hairs. I guess that's what I get for doing that exact same thing to my parents, as my daughter isn't any different from me. Ha!

I love my son's silly nature and goofy sense of humor. He's such a happy boy and always full of smiles. He's very technical and process oriented. I love the way he thinks. He's only two, but I can definately see him being an engenier or an architect.

I know you said "What's the first thing" .. but honestly it's just THEM, so I had to list everything. haha
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I love their kisses and hugs...mmm they are the best!
    MokaMommy

Answer by MokaMommy at 10:59 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I love their spirit and innocents
    CarVan

Answer by CarVan at 11:01 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I love that they make me laugh!
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• DAMN this is so hard. Just 1 thing, really? I love how no matter what mood I'm in even if I;m mad at them, They can always make me smile
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• the fact that she is such a goofball!! i was gonna say her energy..lol..but i think thats more of a jealous thing..man, i wish i had her energy!! shes like the energizer bunny
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 11:06 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I love to hear them laugh =0)
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• I love the fact that my son has a questioning mind and wants to know what and how and why about everything!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 11:52 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i love that she can make me laugh so hard that i start crying but tears of joy and happiness i love her kisses and hugs and they way she laughs she has such a cute laugh .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2010