Did anyone watch tonight's episode of The Walking Dead?

I missed 10 minutes of it because my husband called me wanting to know about a website. (Really, he couldn't wait a few more minutes until the show ended?!?) Anyways, how did they get out of the building? Also, does anyone know when season 2 is suppose to come on?

JeremysMom

Asked by JeremysMom at 11:03 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• Me, me, me!
    Rick had to talk the doctor into opening the doors to let them out into the main building, but they found all those doors locked too. They got out of the building by setting off a grenade and blowing some of the glass out (the glass wouldn't break when they shot it or slammed it with chairs). The black lady stayed behind, along with the CDC doctor to die. Everyone else left, thought the older fellow with the beard had to talk/bribe the blonde haired lady whose sister died into leaving. They got out just in time before the building blew up. Everyone got into the cars they had arrived in and started driving away. That's how it ended, with the shot of the cars pulling away from the burning CDC building.
    I have no idea about the 2nd season, but I'll be waiting to hear about it too!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:23 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• It is on my DVD. THey have renewed for a full season.!!!!!!!!
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 11:10 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• DVR*
    Mom2Just1

• LOL
    I had completely forgotten the grenade.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 12:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I love that show and I DON"T want to wait for next season. I hope it comes back in the spring or something. What a good show!!

Now, why aren't they carpooling a little more and using less gas? That was a lot of cars.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 7:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• "They got out of the building by setting off a grenade"

I was wondering when he was going to use that grenade.

JeremysMom

Comment by JeremysMom (original poster) at 12:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2010