Anyone seen the show Bridalplasty?

What are your thoughts?

TsMommy428

Asked by TsMommy428 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think it could be very damaging for some viewers to watch. No body's perfect and that's what we should focus on not being thin and having a perfect body...healthy yes perfect NO. I can't watch it I understand some of the reasons (the medical ones/ skin removal) but I don't like the others. I watched the first episode but won't watch any others
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 11:10 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• i saw the promo for it. my thought is that it's stupid. what if they end up getting the plastic surgery done and it's a botched job? or they look like joan rivers or heidi what's her name? i would never get that done right before one of the biggest days of my life! it's stupid!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• definitely not my type of show. it looks boring. anddd annoying.
    ElsaSalsaaa

Answer by ElsaSalsaaa at 11:11 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No. Not going to watch insecure morons have surgery to make themselves look as ugly on the outside as they must be on the inside. Pretty pathetic.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:16 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I watched it for 20 minutes today and thought it was just sick and demented. These women were making comments eluding to their wedding won't matter if they don't look a certain way. Nothing else mattered in life. They were so over dramatic, it was nauseating. Just annoying.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No that is a train wreck waiting to happen. I rather stay away.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 3:28 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I'm thinking those women are going to be exposing more than just physicall ugliness on this show. And it's going to be out there for the whole world to see (if they tune in).
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 7:06 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I can't believe all of those women want to risk their lives for something so silly. I guess they all have self confidence issues.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 3:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2010