How Can I get a Family to Adopt my Family For Christmas?

My name is Angie. I am married and we have 4 children. My Husband lost his job due to lack of work. I have a income of 217.00 monthly and my check comes the first Wednesday of every month. I have already received my money this month, but it had to go on household necessities, baby needs, and personal needs. So therefore I can't buy my kids nothing for Christmas. although I did sign up for local agencies that help, but my 16 and 17 are too old to get anything

gooofy

Asked by gooofy at 11:14 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Holidays

• First of all, think of disconnecting your internet if you're so interested in giving your almost adult kids a christmas. And secondly, don't you think that the internet is the last thing you need to be spending your money on if you only get a check for $200. a month?

Seems like you have some prioritizing to do. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• Go to reputable foundations and apply. No one knows who you are or if your story is real, so you may not have much luck. Unfortunatley, when we didn't have money because of hardships, we just didn't do it. I'm sorry to hear you are having a hard time.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• You do not need gifts to celebrate Christmas. We dont give gifts or receive them. We celebrate family, It is most important.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 11:24 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Christmas isn't about the gifts. It's about the love you have for your family and the sacrifices that you're willing to take to make sure you're family is cared for.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:34 PM on Dec. 5, 2010