do you remember Wendy's back in the late 80s & early 90's ....

had fresh fruit (mostly grapes, I think) w/ a to die for sweet white cream cheesey sugar dip?

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 11:16 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I don't remember that, but I remember they had a baked potato bar- that was so great. I wish that was still the case.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 11:19 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• well, we weren't allowed to eat out back then lol. but i think i know the dip you're talking about....it is delish. and they sell it in the deli section of the grocery store over by where they have the fruit platters ;)
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 11:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• That dip is easy to make. it's marshmellow cream and cream cheese. I used to work with a someone who would do catering and make that stuff. LOVED IT!!

But I did love Wendy's food bar. It had salad, taco stuff, baked potato stuff and pasta. Yum!! That was a very rare treat.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 11:54 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• layh41407 is right... It's called "fruit dip" and it is just a jar of marshmallow cream and a block of cream cheese. Super easy and super yummy!
    shanlaree

Answer by shanlaree at 7:45 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• nope too early for me!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:20 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• YES! That place has really gone downhill IMO.
    SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 11:35 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I remember when they had a huge salad bar
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 1:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I don't remember a fruit dip but I agree...the salad and potato bar was good. I just tried their new fries which are not bad for fast food fries and better than before.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 2:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2010

• nope but sounds awesome
    SMALLfry05

Answer by SMALLfry05 at 11:02 AM on Dec. 7, 2010