Do you have any strange fascinations?

Those things they put across the road to count cars are endlessly amusing to me.

sbastille

Asked by sbastille at 2:12 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• OMG Mom1 I do that too!!!! I got stuck on the word teddy earlier. Or I'll pick out a common word and repeat it until it sounds so ridiculous..... My name is a word that I repeat often and think of how strange it is.

I like animals and I like to see how they do things. I found a hopping spider one day (soo cute) and I put some water in front of it. It dipped its front leg in the water and brought the droplet to it's little mouth and drank it. It was SOOOO cool!
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 3:23 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• no just the color purple lol
    yaffamommy

Answer by yaffamommy at 2:21 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm fascinated with crazy people and what makes them tick. Especially serial killers. Crimelibrary.com is one of my favorite websites!
    Anonymous

• Words. Sometimes when I am anxious I will repeat a word over and over again until it loses all meaning.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 2:36 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I am facinated my murders too!!! I have been addicted to the Jon Benet Ramsey murder for years!!! I find it a little freaky that is amazes me so much since i have a little girl that age but I cant get enough of it I just am always searching for things on her murder!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 2:38 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Exorcism!!!
    EmilyRoseLovett

Answer by EmilyRoseLovett at 2:47 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I followed the Scott Peterson case from A-Z... even made my husband wait for me that afternoon while I watched the verdict on TV in my bosses office, he just wanted to get home. :)

I am now fascinated with the Answers section of Cafemom- its like a damn drug!!!

ZoeKatsMom

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 2:56 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• haha. what a buch of weirdos! j/k :)
    sbastille

Answer by sbastille at 3:00 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Pretty much anything on Discovery Health Channel.
    Conjoined twins, dwarfism, giganticism (sp?), half man-half tree, the man who slept for 19 years, I am my own twin.
    Where do they find this stuff??

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:06 PM on Nov. 6, 2008