Having my second baby! One Question though...

I have my 1st appt on monday, I am already showing , I have a lil baby bump. I think im farther along then it seems... How far along am I do you think, because Im showing. I had a couple real funky periods/spotting and then none, thats when i found out...I have had the symptoms for a while. Could it be possible that im closer to 4 months Preg. maybe farther? Just want some good comments and answers...No rudeness please.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:14 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You are stretched out from having a baby already and that's why you may be showing already. It's still possible to be further along too.
    Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 2:17 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I was showing we I found out I was preggo and when I found out I was 6 weeks everyone thought I was further along then that but nope but my OB said its bc I was underweight when I got preggo (95lbs) and I show alot faster then most this is also my first and now Im 6 months but you could be further along and I hear that once you have one and get preggo again you show faster
    MaccysMommy09

Answer by MaccysMommy09 at 2:25 PM on Nov. 6, 2008