Are You All Worried About the Holidays and Drunk Drivers?

I was out around 6pm today, and there was this black car coming down the road with no lights on. It scared the heck out of me. So my question is do any of you look out for suspicious vehicles when you're out shopping for the holidays? This is the time of year when people drink and drive. Just a thought!

ambr2006

Asked by ambr2006 at 11:38 PM on Dec. 5, 2010 in General Parenting

• yes im always scared about that
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:42 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• "This is the time of year when people drink and drive."

People drink and drive every day. But I'm always on the look out. Bad thing is, I work at a bar so I serve some of those idiots out there who are doing the drunk/buzzed driving. We do cut them off when they get drunk and we offer free soda to designated drivers. I haven't worked there very long but I have seen them tell a few people they could not drive themselves and had them call another ride. Not making it any better than it is, it's still a bar, but it's better than a lot of them.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• No, not really.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Yes, I do. A lot.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 11:53 PM on Dec. 5, 2010

• Not any more worried than at any other time of the year. My brother works at a bar, there are idiots drunk driving year round.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 12:26 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• Lol yes I am!
    Heidikans

Answer by Heidikans at 8:15 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• I worry about drunk drivers all the time, this is why when my sons best friends come over for a night of drinking, they must first give me their keys! and they all stay over for the night.

Answer by older at 8:49 AM on Dec. 6, 2010

• There are allways drunk drivers any time of the year. There is allways some one who will choose to drink and drive. yes it concerns me but i have other things to worry about more.
    seashore29

Answer by seashore29 at 10:36 PM on Dec. 6, 2010