Is it normal to feel this way during pregnancy?

Its my first time being pregnant and im STILL quite in shock. Sometimes I dont feel like im pregnant (but i am still taking good care of my body)

I dont know why. I feel as though i need to keep getting reassured that Im pregnant. When i go to the OB we always listen to the heartbeat and everytime it makes me cry with joy!

Im just so happy to be pregnant and usually i have such terrible luck with everything and now finally something absolutly wonderful has happened. Is it normal to feel this way? Or am i just being so paranoid about everything?

Like i said, its my first time and im scared as hell

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:16 PM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• o makes two of us! lol. ive heard that people have been talking about me saying im going to be a bad mother. Psshhh, i know im going to be one hell of an amazing mom :]

Anonymous

• Its a mix of paranoia and you are not used to the idea of being pregnant. It didnt really hit me until I was about 8 months with # 1 and it hit me sooner with # 2 but just in the last few weeks and I am 6 months along.
    And for Anon....that sucks people are saying that. People that you would not expect to be a good mother usually is so dont let it get you down! No one will actually know until you have the baby!
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 2:42 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I felt the same way with all my pregnancies, It is awsome to have life growing inside you.
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 2:55 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I felt the same way... even with the belly I didnt feel pregnant sometimes... in the begining I would yearn to go to the OB and listen to his heart beat and when I was further along I loved to feel him kick me just so I felt him
    Kryssi17

Answer by Kryssi17 at 3:13 PM on Nov. 6, 2008

• im about to be 20 weeks and I still wonder if Im prego some days my fiance just laughs and points to the belly but when she doesnt move it makes me wonder . . . had a doc appointment yesterday and heard her heartbeat again so i think im just crazy lol
    ah2590

Answer by ah2590 at 4:24 PM on Nov. 6, 2008